3rd International Conference of Control Theory and Computer Modelling (CTCM-2017)
Call for Papers
3rd International Conference of Control Theory and Computer Modelling (CTCM-2017) is a forum for presenting new advances and research results in the fields of Control Theory and Computer Modelling. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to this conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in Control Theory and Computer Modelling.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
- Advances in Software Engineering
- Knowledge-based Systems and Formal Methods
- Languages and Formal Methods
- Managing Software Projects
- Multimedia and Visual Software Engineering
- Quality Management
- Search Engines and Information Retrieval
- Software Engineering Decision Making
- Software Engineering Practice
- Software Maintenance and Testing
- Software Process
- Web Engineering
- Web-based Education Systems and Learning Applications
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System by September 09, 2017. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from CTCM- 2017, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals.
Submission Deadline : September 09, 2017
Authors Notification :October 10, 2017
Camera-Ready Paper Due : October 25, 2017