11th International Conference on Signal & Image Processing (SIP 2022)
October 22 ~ 23, 2022, Sydney, Australia
Scope & Topics
11th International Conference on Signal & Image Processing (SIP 2022) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Signal and Image Processing. The Conference looks for significant contributions to all major fields of the Signal and Image Processing in theoretical and practical aspects. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
- Applied Digital Signal Processing
- Coding and Transmission
- Digital Signal Processing in Communications
- Emerging technologies
- Emerging Technologies in Digital Signal Processing
- Image & signal processing Applications
- Image Acquisition and Display
- Image and Video Processing & Analysis
- Image formation
- Image scanning, display and printing
- Storage and Retrieval
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission System by April 30, 2022. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from WiMNET 2022, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals.
- International Journal of Multimedia & Its Applications (IJMA)
- Signal & Image Processing : An International Journal (SIPIJ)
|Submission Deadline||:||April 30, 2022|
|Authors Notification||:||June 20, 2022|
|Final Manuscript Due||:||August 08, 2022|
Co - Located Events
- 8th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing (AISO 2022)
- 9thInternational Conference on Wireless and Mobile Network (WiMNET 2022)
- 6thInternational Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (COMIT 2022)
- 2nd International Conference on Cryptography and Blockchain (CRBL 2022)
- 2ndInternational Conference on NLP & Data Mining (NLDM 2022)
- 2nd International Conference on Big Data, IoT and Machine Learning (BIOM 2022)
***** The invited talk proposals can be submitted to email@example.com