Categories : Informatics , Computer Science & Information Technology , visualization , Soft Computing
7th International Conference on Electrical & Computer Engineering (E&C 2023)
July 15 ~ 16, 2023, Virtual Conference
Scope & Topics
7th International Conference on Electrical & Computer Engineering (E&C 2023) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications impacts and challenges of Electrical & Computer Engineering. The conference documents practical and theoretical results which make a fundamental contribution for the development of Electrical & Computer Engineering. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
- Communications and Networks
- Control, Intelligent Systems and Robotics
- Integrated Circuits and Embedded Systems
- Microelectronic Technologies, Devices, CAD and VLSI
- Microwave, Nano Devices and RF
- Power and Energy Systems
- Signal Processing and New Media
- Applied Electro Magnetics
- Artificial Intelligence and Artificial Life
- Hardware Formal Verification
- Software Engineering and Real-time Systems
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission System by April 29, 2023. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by International Journal on Cybernetics & Informatics (IJCI) (Confirmed).
Selected papers from E&C 2023, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- Circuits and Systems: An International Journal (CSIJ)
- Electrical Engineering: An International Journal (EEIJ)
- Emerging Trends in Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: An International Journal (EEIEJ)
|Submission Deadline||:||April 29, 2023|
|Authors Notification||:||May 18, 2023|
|Final Manuscript Due||:||May 25, 2023|