4th International Conference on Internet of Things (CIoT 2022)
June 25 ~ 26, 2022, Copenhagen, Denmark
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, registered authors are now able to present their work through our online platforms.
Scope & Topics
4th International Conference on Internet of Things (CIoT 2022) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of IoT.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Internet of Things.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
- Security and Privacy for IoT
- IoT-enabled Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- IoT Applications and Services
- Experimental Results and Deployment Scenarios
- Electronics and Signal processing for IoT
- Connectivity and Networking
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission System by May 07, 2022. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings (H index 31) in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from CIoT 2022, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following journals.
- International Journal of Computer Networks & Communications (IJCNC) - Scopus, ERA, WJCI Indexed
- International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA) - ERA, WJCI Indexed
- International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN) - ERA, WJCI Indexed
- International Journal of Next-Generation Networks (IJNGN)
- International Journal of Ambient Systems and Applications (IJASA)
- Information Technology in Industry (ITII)
|Submission Deadline||:||May 07, 2022|
|Authors Notification||:||June 10, 2022|
|Final Manuscript Due||:||June 15, 2022|
Co - Located Event
- 9th International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology (CSEIT 2022)
- 14th International Conference on Applications of Graph Theory in Wireless Ad hoc Networks and Sensor Networks (GRAPH-HOC 2022)
- 14th International Conference on Networks & Communications (NeTCoM 2022)
- 9th International Conference on Signal, Image Processing and Multimedia (SPM 2022)
- 14th International Conference on Wireless & Mobile Networks (WiMoNe 2022)
- 14th International Conference on Network and Communications Security (NCS 2022)
- 4th International Conference on Machine Learning & Applications (CMLA 2022)
- 3rd International Conference on NLP & Big Data (NLPD 2022)
- 3rd International Conference on Advances in Artificial Intelligence Techniques (ArIT 2022)
- 3rd International Conference on Data Mining and Software Engineering (DMSE 2022)
***** The invited talk proposals can be submitted to email@example.com