Categories : Machine Learning , Mechanical Engineering , Manufacturing Technology , Artificial Intelligence
7th International Conference on Trends in Mechanical Engineering (MECE 2023)
July 15 ~ 16, 2023, Virtual Conference
Scope & Topics
7th International Conference on Trends in Mechanical Engineering (MECE 2023) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications impacts and challenges of Mechanical Engineering. The conference documents practical and theoretical results which make a fundamental contribution for the development of Mechanical Engineering.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
- Advances Aero Space Technology
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
- CAD/CAM, Automation & Robotics
- Design Tools, Cutting Tool Material and Coatings
- Energy Conservation, Renewable Energy Techniques
- Fluid Dynamics, Bio-fuels, Fuel Cells
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Machinability of Materials, Composite Materials
- Non-Traditional Machining processes
- Operations Management
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
- Total Quality Management and Quality Engineering
- Transportation Systems
- E-Learning, E-Business, Enterprise Information Systems and E-Government
- Embedded System and Software
- Fuzzy Systems
- Game and Software Engineering
- Grid and Scalable Computing
- Information Technology Management
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission System by April 22, 2023. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by International Journal of Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering (IJMECH) (Confirmed).
Selected papers from MECE 2023, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
|Submission Deadline||:||April 22, 2023|
|Authors Notification||:||May 18, 2023|
|Final Manuscript Due||:||May 25, 2023|